Le Planet De Echo

Welcome to the small planet (aka blog) of moi! I am Echo. Just Echo. I used to have so much spare time that I could actually update my blog regularly, but things have gotten a bit busy. That and I suppose I don't lead the most gripping life, but I try! Read on and Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hello? Is anybody out there?

Hey. It's Echo. Long time no see. I don't know why I am bothering with this now. It's long been part of the past...seems like ages actually. Years. But it's hardly been more than two or three months. This thing sure brings back the memories. Get tired of typing about your normal everyday stuff all the time, give up on the blog and then your life explodes all of the sudden. And all you can think about is...I remember when I would have posted that. Shared it with (now non-existent) readers.

It's just an empty void now...

Anyway...perhaps I will come back to stay. Even if it is pointless. Even if no one cares anymore. The important thing is, it brings back good (and bad) memories. Mostly good.

Who knows. Maybe someone out there still cares about our little flock. Or what it was anyway. It's just me a Ray again now...

I still love Sonar. Always have. Always will.
And I will get my revenge on the School and everything is stands for. If I've learned anything, it's that I've buried years of rage inside. And I don't take losing things I love lightly.

Beware. The old, vulnerable Echo is gone. I've mutated into something new. And I have a feeling that the scientists aren't going to like the monster they've made.

Silence, Ray? I hope you are ready to get revenge.
Storm and Sonar will be avenged.

Eckho

3 comments:

Spirit said...

We're always ready

Eckho said...

Good. Because the second phase begins.

Salom said...

am i seriously the only blogger on at 3 am? and am i really the only one that cares? ill just make my cheering noises extra loud for the asses who think their too good for this.

Earth

Earth