Le Planet De Echo

Welcome to the small planet (aka blog) of moi! I am Echo. Just Echo. I used to have so much spare time that I could actually update my blog regularly, but things have gotten a bit busy. That and I suppose I don't lead the most gripping life, but I try! Read on and Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Bordom That Has Struck Me at 8:41 Am..... OH BOY

Title created by friend on computer next to me XD

If it wasn't obvious, and I don't know how it would be unless you had cameras attatched to this computer, I am at school. College. Geez.

See now, I should be in class but yet again I am skipping. Rather than go out of my way to try and find where my class is being held, I gravitate towards the computer.

Not exaclty happy with the way things are going in life right now. I am trying to keep a smile on my face, but it's getting harder every day. I guess that's what happens when you lose ho
pe in everything.

It may or may not have something to do with the fact that the group of people I thought were my friends and I thought I could start over with after what happened before, decides to leave me behind in the dust. Just goes to show you that when something happens and you need a hand, people run.

Guess you all weren't what I thought you were.
That's cool, I guess.

Instead I am stuck with my past. Quite literally.
Like...

Okay...blog post has been hijacked and...shitt YAY fapenis! drips....
for the whored.

FASCINATING

No comments:

Earth

Earth