Le Planet De Echo

Welcome to the small planet (aka blog) of moi! I am Echo. Just Echo. I used to have so much spare time that I could actually update my blog regularly, but things have gotten a bit busy. That and I suppose I don't lead the most gripping life, but I try! Read on and Enjoy!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Sorry if that was frightening

Yea...the guy really needs to die.
I was REALLY worried and upset last night when I posted that...
I feel better because Ember is better. For now...she's kinda out of it and slightly unresponsive...numbish.

Anyway. I would seriously suggest, RDK, that if you want to get out alive, go run for your life.

Echo

3 comments:

Nameless said...

are you going to explain what happened, or leave us hanging?

Spirit said...

....classified....

Anonymous said...

What the whiskers!?!? This sounds serious. Was the dude being a pervert or something? I mean, I've don't believe that I have EVER seen a post like that before on YOUR blog. That was wierd.

-Catch

Earth

Earth