Le Planet De Echo

Welcome to the small planet (aka blog) of moi! I am Echo. Just Echo. I used to have so much spare time that I could actually update my blog regularly, but things have gotten a bit busy. That and I suppose I don't lead the most gripping life, but I try! Read on and Enjoy!

Monday, March 2, 2009

LILAC HERE (no cursing...I SWEAR, Tilla...stop looking at me like that...)

Je suis furieux. Je me sens très très fâché en ce moment. Je pense que les gens sont mes amies et je fais confiance à eux mais au NON. Ils sont tous les menteurs. Je déteste des personnes. Ils vous poignarderont tout dans le dos à un point ou à l'autre. Je devrais savoir mieux qu'ai laissé des personnes dans ma vie tellement facilement. Personne ne peuvent être faits confiance. PERSONNE.

Maudissez tous ce qui osent me trahissent.

Wow...when I am mad I apparently can speak in fluent French. I put it in the traslater to check to see if I was right and I was! (The only thing is that sentir and se sentir mean two different things. So when I put it in the translater it thought I was saying to smell, not to feel. But how I have it is right! HA)

Sorry...you people speak English...FINE

I am furious. I feel very very annoyed/angry at the moment (right now). I think that people are my friends and I trust them, but NO. They are all liars! I hate people. They will stab you in the back at one point or the other. I should know better than to let people in my life so easily. No one can be trusted. NO ONE.

Curse all who dare betray me.

There.

The one and only
Lilac A Black

No comments:

Earth

Earth