Le Planet De Echo

Welcome to the small planet (aka blog) of moi! I am Echo. Just Echo. I used to have so much spare time that I could actually update my blog regularly, but things have gotten a bit busy. That and I suppose I don't lead the most gripping life, but I try! Read on and Enjoy!

Friday, March 20, 2009

OrEoS

I have OREOS!

Ya Ya
So Radar and I are going to be going to Florida. Unfortunatley, this is a human trip (muggle trip, as lilac say) and there are no wings/magic wands allowed. Luckily, Radar and I can have some Avian Secrecy, seeing as we have a hotel room together. FUN.
Lilac wanted to see if it would be fun to transifigure some people into luggage to see if it would beep going through customs. That would be an interesting conversation.
"It's my carry on! I swear!...It just walks on it's own!"
Yeah...haha Lilac.

In response to Radar's "Echo thinks I am going to kill her" comment:

I don't mind flying. It's flying in sickening loopdeloops of hell trapped in metal chairs without hope of whipping out my wings in time should I fall, that scares the crap out of me.

However, I am REALLY really looking forward to this medeval dance night thing. Whatever it is. It sounds like fun. I know some human people that are going too. Like Hila and Stephania. I think Paige might be going too. I think the sad part about this trip though is most of the people going are what humans call the Preps. All of them totally cliche oriented and probably turntheir noses up at people like Radar and me. Not that we are bad people, we just have a more defined creativity side and more sense. (At least...I know that about ME...Radar will have to speak for herself on THAT one) lol. I tend to be the one keeping her head on straight when it's just the two of us. Stop her from making stupid mistakes, etc etc. When she lets me anyway. Most of the time she doesn't listen to me and flies off to set things on fire....ANYWAY.

My point is that I don't like being a paper doll cut out and when I have the time/energy I try to totally be my own person and not go with the crowd unless I actually want to because it sounds insightful. So ha.

I don't when the next time I will be on is. I seem to be having difficulties finding the time to do everything at once. That and I need to prepare for the trip. And get other stuff done.

Oh and Saphire, Lilac wants to know if when you two get back to your time, can she kill Harry this time instead of Voldemort, even if Voldy will kill her for it? Or...if you guys do in fact get rid of Tom, can she kill Harry, or make Lily and James have a girl?

I believe that is all.

Oh Sonar, are you and Storm ever coming back to the blogs. I'm getting kind of lonely on here. Even Radar has stopped posting as much.

<3 Love you all <3

Sonar is awesome(inks). (Sonar will HOPEFULLY get that)

Echo Eleeya Eensey (stupid nickname....)

AMEN! hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how exactly does echo being the best relate to sonar fighting radar?

ps. i voted in my head that you just nuke them both and get it over with

bye

Just Me said...

Um...it doesn't. I just wanted something completely random in there and I couldn't think of anything...well I could but I chose that one.

Now there's an idea...

Earth

Earth