Le Planet De Echo

Welcome to the small planet (aka blog) of moi! I am Echo. Just Echo. I used to have so much spare time that I could actually update my blog regularly, but things have gotten a bit busy. That and I suppose I don't lead the most gripping life, but I try! Read on and Enjoy!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

ECHO WINS

Yes, that's what he was made for 10 (50%)

No, they would only cancel out each other's powers 7 (35%)

No, Radar is supposed to be perfect 7 (35%)

No, Silence woul stop him 9 (45%)

No Because Radar is Echo's friend 7 (35%)

Yes, even though she is Echo's friend 11 (55%)

Yes, because he is a guy and she is a girl 7 (35%)

No because Sonar wouldn't hurt a girl 6 (30%)

No, Sonar fights like a girl 8 (40%)

Yes, but Echo would get killed in the process 9 (45%)

Echo is the Best mwhahaha 16 (80%)

No, Sonar is a weak 8 (40%)

Yes, Radar is weak 7 (35%)


Votes so far: 20
Poll closed

Well looks like I win and you both lose.
SO HA!

<3

6 comments:

Spirit said...

Whoever said that that loser could beat me is wrong...I'd never lose to a weakling like him...I'd kill him if Echo didn't care about him so much...

Stupid world....stupid people....

Unknown said...

Actually, no matter waht people think, I WON and you BOTH lost!

Anonymous said...

wait...

i added up those percents...

they dont equal 100

im too stoopid and lazy to figger out why

Anonymous said...

people voted for more than one at the same time... it was one of those 'multiple-answer' questions...

and you didn't say anything about storm!! even IF she's on the moon...

Anonymous said...

yeah I know only because I love storm. I guessI should have said that ECHO AND STORM ARE AWESOME!!!

ECHO AND STORM WIN!!

YES

Against The World said...

stupid radar

Earth

Earth