Le Planet De Echo

Welcome to the small planet (aka blog) of moi! I am Echo. Just Echo. I used to have so much spare time that I could actually update my blog regularly, but things have gotten a bit busy. That and I suppose I don't lead the most gripping life, but I try! Read on and Enjoy!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's a nice smoldering summer day in spring!

Ah! The birdies are awake and singing, the wind isn't blowing too much, the sun is beating down. Bugs are flying around, the grass is green and the sun is explosively hot. What a nice summer...I mean spring day. haha. I love the warm weather but where'd spring go? I could have sworn it was cold enough to see my breath the other day. Somethings missing here. It shouldn't be this hot until the end of May or beginning of June.

Anyway,I went on iTunes to buy some new songs that I don't have on CD and they jacked the prices up for some songs. What's up with that? Don't tell me they aren't getting much business because God in Heaven knows they are. Have you people seen our generation and their sick addictions to electronics? It's a sad sight. And yes, I admit, I have one of those sick addictions to my iPod. Not so much my phone anymore. I could watch that thing explode into a million pieces and not care as much as if my iPod stopped working. If/When my iPod stops working, people should stay far far away from me, if they want to keep their eardrums in fine working order. There's a little helpful hint: Radar is to Sonar as Broken iPod is to Echo. In other words: There will be blood.

No I'm not the violent one. That's Radar, or so she likes people to believe. I think the real violent one is Lilac. You should have heard her rant the other day. She scared even herself with what she was saying about "people who must not be named". I won't go into it because I fear for my life, but you guys get the gist of it.

I wonder what this week will bring. I feel like there's a lot that needs to be done.
I doubt anyone is curious as to the workings of my brain when organizing such things in my head, but I am going to type it out anyway.

Let's see:
-Homework/At School:
- Period:
- One: none
- Two: Silent Movie/Music Movie
- Three: None
- Four/Five: Analysis Paper(3-5 page Comparison on the Restoration Unit)
- Six: Lunch=None
- Seven/Eight: probably just Study French Vocab and Grammar
- Nine: 5-7 page paper on a Social Issue (graded as Final Exam)
- Ten: Math Vocab as it will be a major part of the Final (that I won't have to take anyway)


Additional School:

-Send out Graduation "Announcements" (aka Invitations)

-Study immensely for Envirothon (May 18/19)


At Hideout:

-Spring Clean. I may be organized but the room is in serious need of getting rid of papers and pictures that are of no use to me any longer. Such as photos of scientists that were on our tail (until Radar took care of them), e-mails that once held "vital" information (until the vitality passed lol), and other things that mean nothing to me anymore.

-Actually donate the things that are piled up by the door in the "basement" after I add to it.

-Wash the sheets and put some of them away in the closet.


Things that are left to be done today to get out of the way:

-Walk the dog

-Eat dinner

-Attempt to get rid of headache again

-Finish reading Unwind


Ok, so I am a little less busy than I have been. GUESS WHAT! I got a new book today! I haven't had a new new book (not library book) in FOREVER. Like, I literally can't remember the last book that I bought. Oh, wait yes I do. I think it was The Dream-Maker's Magic, some random little book I found in the middle of a random shelf. Haven't read it yet, but it sounded good.


Things that I've learned recently:


1. Finger nail Polish tastes bad.

2. Donating blood gives you funny looking bruises that change different colors everyday. At least, when I donate blood that's what happens.

3. Some lessons are never learned: like rolling over one's foot with a wheely chair

4. My headache is being a stubborn ox.

5. Do NOT swallow Motrin...or any other pill/painkiller with a freshly opened can of soda. It feels weird.

6. Antique rocking chairs are NOT haunted even thought Crab tells you ghost stories about it.

7. Don't scream at your friends when you are standing in a crowd of people with music blasting while trying to dance. If you can hardly hear yourself inside your head they can't hear you either and it wastes oxygen.

8. Screaming at your friends and singing along at the top of your lungs will eventually make your voice box want to retire for the night. (Okay, I can't scream at the top of my lungs without drawing attention to myself, I kept it at a human level.)

9. When extremely tired, I am as sober-minded as a person who just drank a liquor store out of stock.

10. That includes saying everything that pops into my head without much consideration of what I am saying, getting a little spinny and not remembering a thing later. (Okay okay, I remember some stupid things but not all and I remember a lot...it just takes a while to come back to me.)


11. I apparently have a lot to say because I won't stop typing.

12. I can actually walk in five inch heels (the heels themselves are five inches. I was literally walking on tip-toes)

13. As much as he may hate dressing formally, Sonar can really pull it off perfectly.

14. Sonar can or will dance, despite what he says.(But I didn't tell you that) hehehe

15. Sharing three different cake slices with three people is kind of amusing.

16. Radar and Sonar can control themselves in a public setting when they have to be near the other.

17. Getting hit in the face with a ball (not a hard ball, but a kick ball) doesn't hurt. It's actually quite amusing.

18. Sonar slipping in his socks is kind of funny when you are playing human fooz-ball. (Yes yes, I fell first but that's to be expected. lololol) But like it would have hurt. Hello! We're totally super-human here. We can FLY! What's a little slip? I've fallen out of the SKY.

19. Prom is way overrated for the most part but it's also, believe it or not, really awesome to be a part of and I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

20. Sonar is awesome and was indeed the perfect person to go with.


Yes, Radar, I suppose that was a little lovey dovey. Don't deny you were thinking that. It had to be said, though.


I may or may not post more prom details. I may or may not post pictures. We shall see how I feel about it later. For now: In the mean time: Here's a random marten:



I LOVE SONAR!!!

Echo ohcE

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys had prom already? wow thats kind of early...

WE SHOULD GET TO SEE THE PICTURES! COME ON! We're blog family!

So do we get pics or no?

Spirit said...

1. Yes Lilac's rant scared even me and Saphire
2.Yes...That was lovey-dovey and the first time I read it, I thought you said "don't deny that you were thinking he was the perfect person to go with" which I disagree with...because he is NOT the perfect person
3. CUTE MINE! MY FURRY ANIMAL! MUST HUG!

Anonymous said...

Who would have been better?

Anonymous said...

HEY holy shitz you write a book. someone as in you has antsy fingers i gotz nothun eltz to say cept 'ur a tard' and i mean that from the bottom of my maluthfoy heart

FLYERSRULE77 said...

RTB

Anonymous said...

oh and btw u dont deserve friends

Earth

Earth