Le Planet De Echo

Welcome to the small planet (aka blog) of moi! I am Echo. Just Echo. I used to have so much spare time that I could actually update my blog regularly, but things have gotten a bit busy. That and I suppose I don't lead the most gripping life, but I try! Read on and Enjoy!

Monday, April 20, 2009

ATTENTION

First things first!:

I need music! (By the way Sonar I still need to give you your Kansas CD back). I need music that I haven't heard yet. Rock, Pop, Alternative WHATEVER. Do me a favor and post what your listening to now/favorite CD/Song/Artist ANYTHING. Just give me some suggestions please! My iPod is boring me to death.

On another note here's another quiz thing you guys can fill out! Meliss really loves these things so I've got enough to last me years. But That would get boring after a while. I, personally, think they are fun when I am bored. Right now I should be looking over Envirothon notes, but I want to do this first.

BE HONEST NOW:

Have you ever kissed the last person you texted?
I hope not

Whats on your mind right now?
Need to Study for Envirothon and WHY MUST THE ROCKING CHAIR BE IN HERE?!

Last person to disappoint you?
Let's see: Ashley, Ashley, Ariel and Alex

Do you have any saved texts on your phone?
On my old phone. Boy do I wish I could delete them.

Anything cute happen today?
Yeah

Would it hurt seeing the last person you kissed kiss someone else?
I'm going to say most likely, yeah. (slightly dumb question)

If you had a baby with the last person you kissed what would it look like?
Um...I don't really know. Let's not think about that.

Do you want to see someone right now?
yes, but I am quite content sitting here in the quiet for a little while. ME TIME YAY!

Last thing someone bought you?
I honestly...can't remember...SHORT TERM MEMORY

Does today's date mean anything to you?
Not really to me but it's apparently National Pot Day or whatever

Did you have a valentine this year?
yeah

Do you think you could stay in a relationship for 6 months without cheating?
yeah

Craving anything right now?
yes

Currently wanting any tattoos or piercings?
jokingly yeah, in reality not really

Are you in a relationship right now?
yes

Last person who texted you?
I think Josh

Do you want to get married?
I don't know yet

Anyone promise you anything big but broken it?
....yes

What will you be doing after this quiz?
continuing to stall until it is inevitable that I must study

Do you ever write notes on your hand?
Sometimes. I never see it anyway

According to your ex, are you a b*****?
among other things, yeah but he's a (gr)asshole himself.

Where is the one boy/girl you want to see the most right now?
in a place next to a thing on mars involving the YMCA.

Are you happy right now?
eh...I guess. Happy seems to bubbly. I'm more...content.

Were you single over summer?
No

Are you comfortable with your height?
Most of the time although I do joke about it occasionally

What is on your wrists right now?
Bracelets and ponytail holders

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
I don't think so

Has anyone said they loved you today?
Yeah

Are you tired?
yeah

When was the last time you felt upset?
depends who you ask and when

Do you still talk to your exes?
let's see: no no and no. Nope not a one.

What do you think your nest friend is doing right now?
Probably magic

Who was your last serious conversation with?
Myself

Is there someone you wish you were still close with?
....two actually...but then again...no

Who do you want to let go of?

I don't know. Can you let go of something that's not there anymore anyway?

What are you thinking about?
Everything

If you heard a tapping at your window right now, who would you think it was?

GOD I'm already freaked about the stupid chair and now your asking me to think about people tapping at an UPSTAIRS window?! ha no...um...one of the flock if I was upstairs. Jeff/Mailk/or one of the other idiots who live here trying to annoying me like they used to before things exploded were I downstairs of in the basement.

What comes first, before anything on earth?
My siblings, Crab, Gemini, my flockmates, and my friends


I don't know. I think these things are a little stupid but they keep me occupied and something s the questions are funny. Let's see. I have to think of a new post idea.

I LOVE YOU SONAR

Echo

1 comment:

People over Yonder said...

i wont back down-tom petty
dust in the wind - kansas
carry on my wayward son-also kansas
kryptonite- 3 doors down
generation-simple plan
peace of mind-boston

take thine picks

Earth

Earth