Le Planet De Echo

Welcome to the small planet (aka blog) of moi! I am Echo. Just Echo. I used to have so much spare time that I could actually update my blog regularly, but things have gotten a bit busy. That and I suppose I don't lead the most gripping life, but I try! Read on and Enjoy!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Do you bleed? -Radar

Interesting question.
RANDOM

Anyway, let's hope that I don't because I am willing and happily going towards my death. As Ron in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban says:

"You're going to suffer, but you'll be happy about it."

Indeed. So while the uh..flocks? are going away for a while I hope you won't be too bored. Not like many people really read these anymore anyway. But all the same, have a good weekened and wish me luck with Ms. Crazy Rollercoaster Woman!

HI JAMES!!

Echo

ps . I love Sonar

4 comments:

Luna said...

We still read :]

-Luna and her flock

Spirit said...

hehe...the answer was yes..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Unknown said...

huh?

Spirit said...

remember? I asked, he said yes, we held in our laughter...

Earth

Earth