Le Planet De Echo

Welcome to the small planet (aka blog) of moi! I am Echo. Just Echo. I used to have so much spare time that I could actually update my blog regularly, but things have gotten a bit busy. That and I suppose I don't lead the most gripping life, but I try! Read on and Enjoy!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Guess who's baaack?

ME!

I had a surprise mission/trip to Washington DC. The one place that a bird kid would NOT want to go. I'm jumpy to begin with and I don't like large crowds...talk about large crowds. This time of year, Cherry Blossum Festival...CROWDED. It was cool to hear all the different people speaking different languages. I did a lot of people watching. It was fun minus the loud noises and crowds and hard to breathe air.

Can I just ask why people treat others the way they do? I went to holocaust museum...I swear I am going to have nightmares for life. I mean, yeah, I've been there before and I've learned a lot about it...but there were videos of footage that I really didn't need to see...kind of made me sick to my stomach. People really piss me off sometimes. Anyone who forces a person to give up their free will, anyone who dares to dehumanize a person...should be shot in the head. Ah, but see that's not what got me. There were a couple of people who were having a laugh at something in the museum. Who knows if it was at the museum or if it was unrelated. Either way, I found in disrespective and inappropriate. I saw other people crying. It didn't really make me cry...just make my stomache turn. (shiver) And we really don't learn either? Look at how we treat each other today...my god we're all monsters....eep. Scary world we live in. I'm thankful I have all that I do...really am...

The buildings were cool. Made me feel small but important at the same time..no idea why...Foord there was great too... Ithink that I ate too much for my own good everynight...AND I got a professional massage too. That was interesting. First one I've ever hadin my life. Highly doubt it will be the last. lol. IT was awesome. I couldn't think. (I don't knowWHAT they put in the air but it has to be something...maybe not. That was probably the highlight of that visit to DC. Silence. Lemon oil/incense. Weirdo relaxy music. talk about state of relaxation. I was a goner.

Anyway, I have a project that is due tomorrow that I have had forever to do...so I better run...fly...whatever.

I LOVE YOU SONAR.
Missed you guys while I was gone.
See you guys Tomorrow? maybe? Who knows. The moon is awfully far. Ah well, we'll see.

Echo

4 comments:

Salom said...

last time i was in dc i didnt want to go...

Genera: Sisters of the Sea said...

I have never been to DC. Sounds busy and kind of frightening. I'd be jumpy as a bird. No pun intended. As I said on Sonar's blog, keep posting. We love readign your stories, even if we don't have a lot of time to comment or post all the time, we try our best. You always have fun stuff to talk about...

even if it is total nonsense sometimes. haha.

Silvana and Baina (again, were she here)

MaxRideRules said...

hey echo
thanx for al the dvice the othr day. ive bin thinking lots bout it and i think ur right. idk im prolly going to wait a while like u said. real funny bout what u told me bout the whole MRR thing a long time ago. i guess thats a fairly commonn name wit Max fans im no difrent. anyway thanx 4 takin the time to respond apreceate it.

note to sonar: dude u hav an awesome girlfreind

MRR
maybe i shoould say The Hunter then? ha ha

Spirit said...

I remember my time in DC...hehehe...Silence never let me go back...to his knowledge...

Earth

Earth