Le Planet De Echo

Welcome to the small planet (aka blog) of moi! I am Echo. Just Echo. I used to have so much spare time that I could actually update my blog regularly, but things have gotten a bit busy. That and I suppose I don't lead the most gripping life, but I try! Read on and Enjoy!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

It was definetly time for a blog makeover

What do you guys think? I'm trying ot switch it up a little bit. I know I know, I am really bad about keeping up with this thing now. Maybe the whole Radar/Sonar thing really turned me off from it. From what I'm seeing, it turned a lot of people off from reading it, including them...unless they're bickering about something else. I'm sure you all would agree that everything they fight about seems unreasonable and childish. But I am trying. From the looks of it, we've really gone and bored people to death. Well, maybe since Spring is in the air and on the way, things might perk up a little bit, ya think?

Give me some feedback here people! I'm curious as to what would make this blog more interesting....well, I am at a loss. Ooh here's an idea. Wait here while I go get a quiz my humanfriend Melissa posted on her blog.

*Jeopardy theme song*

Okay I am back. Hey, it's not the most entertaining thing in the world. Maybe if you all (who still happen to read my blog or come across it) copiedand posted it (in a comment and on your blog) we could MAKE it more interesting? I don't know. I am just bored and feel like taking one of these stupid grass quizzes that people create.

Be honest:
So why aren't you in love with your ex anymore?
Because...if you don't already know why then I ain't sayin

Who do you sit next to in your English class?
...uh...I don't actually know

When was the last time you laughed hard and why?
Um...the other day because of something really stupid. I think I was the only one laughing...that hard at least.

Remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed, where?
what? that's an oddly formed question.

Will the next person you kiss be the same person you last kissed?
most likely

Do you think you'll have the same best friend a year from now?
Let's see: No. No. Yes. (mental list of best friends)

Are you generally a happy person?
I try

Whos in your profile picture with you?
It's a tree. No one.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Black with a music note and clouds

Where will you be in a hour?
Here?

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Radar (shocker there)

How’s your heart been lately?
Just peachy thanks

What is the last movie you watched?
Um...
Home: Gone with the Wind
Movies: I...don't remember...wow has it been that long?? Geez...

Why did you last smile?
I thought of something stupid.

How do you feel right now?
Just peachy

Had sex at school?
uh...not that I am aware of, no. (awkwardly random question)

Are you good at making new friends?
Oh yeah...sure. We'll go with that.

Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
All the time are you kidding?

Who is the last girl you talked to?
Human Friend Kerri

Honestly, have you ever taken anyone back who cheated on you?
Not...really, no.

Honestly, what's on your mind?
A lot of rubbish

When’s the last time you talked to your sister?
Three years ago

What are you listening to?
Annoying people who live near here acting like the idiots that they are.

Do you miss the way things used to be?
....yes all the time

Are you fluent in any other language besides English?
I wouldn't say fluent...but I take French

Do you regret something you did today?
No

If you were in the hospital who would be the first person to come visit you?
I don't know. Whoever flies faster.

Are you wearing makeup?
erm...why would i? no

Who was your last missed call from?
Radar

Will this Sunday be a good one?
It was okay (today is Sunday)
Next Sunday, should be a sleepy one

Do you enjoy wearing dresses?
erm...no...unless I have to

Are you keeping a big secret right now?
I'm always keeping secrets

Do you think you will ever get married?
I really don't know

Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Not all of them.

Are you a jealous person?
I tend not to be and when I am you can't tell.

Have you ever lived with a girlfriend/ boyfriend?
um...not really

Well, now you know a little bit more about me. (See this is what happens when I have too MUCH spare time)

I guess this post is a little long. I think I a mgoing to fly over to Sonic and/or Salad Works to get some chow. Lilac wants cheesticks, and I am in a veggie mood. Tilla wants a steak, but she already has had two of those this week.

I'm off.

I love Sonar<3
Yes. Yes I do.

....I've killed many people, yes yes I have...(inside joke between me and Ray)
HAHA Ray. Hope that made you laugh. Anyway, PHWOOOOOOOOOSH I'm gone!

Echo

2 comments:

Neko-chan said...

hi echoo!! lub the new blog-look.
ok mah answers to the 'quiz':
don't have an ex. never dated.
a really funny kid named matt who think's i'm either painfully shy or completely insane (i giggle under my breath whenever anything morbid happens. like in les mis when javert dies.)
um... i laughed hysterically when i was in a really depressed mood and realized the futility of my life, does that count?
never been kissed
see above
dunno, i don't have a 'best' friend, i have a couple 'really really good' ones
um, on the outside; yes. not as a rule on the inside.
it's a feather with the earth in the back, so... the population of the planet?
my pajama top. it has eyore on it.
here, trying to fall asleep
myself. i was muttering angrily about homework and having to get up to do it.
umm... o-k? i haven't fainted recently if that's what you're asking
monty python and the holy grail. i love it even though i memorized it.
it was coupled with the hysterical laughter from question 3
rather sleepy.
no. just... no.
well, new acquaintances, yes. true friends, not so much.
yup.
do i count? i talk to myself quite a bit...
um, hello? NEVER DATED.
i'm turning 16 this year. it's a big thing to me.
don't have a sister.
a rather interesting mixture in my head of faint by linkin park mixed withcarry on wayward son by kansas
kind of. changes are multi-faceted.
gibberish and franglais.
yes
dunno
no
my dad
today (sunday) was ok, but i'm probably going to be overwhelmed with work next sunday
no
yes, a few
dunno
depends on the person
don't have anyone to be jealous of
NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND

ok so there i am in a nutshell.
night

Luna said...

-Be honest:
So why aren't you in love with your ex anymore?

Cause I don't have one

-Who do you sit next to in your English class?

This dude

-When was the last time you laughed hard and why?

I think when I was over at my human friend's house... I forgot why though.

-Remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed, where?
what?

This guy I liked at this one place. Like I'm going to reveal THAT information.

-Will the next person you kiss be the same person you last kissed?

Yup

-Do you think you'll have the same best friend a year from now?

I'm pretty sure I will, unless we get caught by the School and are 'exterminated'. But yeah, I'm pretty sure I will.

-Are you generally a happy person?

Yeah, sometimes

-Who's in your profile picture with you?

Noone.

-What color shirt are you wearing?

blue tank with yellow button-down shirt

-Where will you be in a hour?

High school

-Who was the first person you talked to today?

Darienne

-How’s your heart been lately?

Just fine, no heart problems

-What is the last movie you watched?

Mary Poppins (don't ask, it was on the TV and there was nothing else to watch, and my sister came to visit our flock and she wanted to watch it...)

-Why did you last smile?
'cause someone said something funny

-How do you feel right now?

fine

-Had sex at school?
No

-Are you good at making new friends?
Sure....

-Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Psh, yeah

-Who is the last girl you talked to?
chili

Got to go

Earth

Earth